Sunday, September 22, 2013

Que sera sera.....

Those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles
who knows, but that you have come to your royal position for a time such as this.

I am just so blown away over all the things he is showing me these days......the trip to camp with my son's class was a true revelation on so many levels, as have the days since then.....God never stops teaching me to see life as it has been intended to be. My friend Amy Grant's song 'If I could see....' - that's literally what he has been showing me over the course of the last few years, but mainly over the last couple of months. He has shown me, that there is a purpose in everything that happens, even in giving up and letting go.

For many people it's simply impossible to face their fears, because they have been hurt too much.....his mercy helps them to forget that which is too painful to remember. In his time, he will help them to see that it's alright, to show up and face it, because he has taught them to trust him with their hearts, and before that time is there, we have to at all times honour their decision not to show up. This is, why it says in his word, that in his time he makes all things beautiful - in his time, not our time. And timing is key - his timing that is.

This was a major milestone for me.....for it showed me, why I could not do what I am doing now any sooner than when I did it - out of fear (the huge big lie of the devil) - thankfully God had reached in and changed me, that I wanted to show up because nothing was worse than not feeling alive.....my challenges had brought me to the point of no return - it was showing up, growing up and facing it all, or it was going to forever give up and forever let life pass me by - I couldn't take that anymore - it was due to his working inside me, that I finally trusted him again.....

My allergies and other iniquities, such as insecurity or doubting my potential, fear of criticism etc. - all of it a huge pile of hogwash or maybe better the big lie of the father of lies, that I had accepted as truth, that I would never ever be able to stand tall and to stand my ground in life - yet today my soul can stand in the truth and the love of Christ himself. I am so grateful.

Yet I learnt to understand, that not everybody is at that point in their lives, that they are willing to face their fears, sometimes their surroundings hold them back, sometimes it's their own fears or the fears of those around them - but what I also learnt is: God will be with them/us no matter which road they/we're choosing, and what will be will be, in his time and at the moment, when it's right for them.

When you let go, your destiny will still find you - so don't be afraid to let go.....it's a good view from down there, too - not just from above, where the eagles fly...... - and the best thing is, that through it all you will never be forsaken, and nothing can separate you from his love or his plan for you. God is always by your side.

My heart hurts for all of you, who have been sexually abused - and I wish I could take the shame and maybe even guilt away from you, but only God can do that......take it to him, and let him heal your heart.....and he will show you, that it's not your fault - and he will show you, that you can be of help in healing those around you, that have endured similar things in life, that you can actually be an instrument for his work here on earth.

He needs all of us, to do his work here on earth, you are called to be his voice, his hands, feet, his smile and his encouraging word to those who long to hear the music you heard, when you first learnt of his all compassing love for you. He loves you more than you can imagine.

I hope you will open your heart to him and let him heal the wounds in your heart - he knows how, and he wants to be your best friend.....the one you run to, when your heart is heavy and when you want to shout for joy. Trust him with your heart, he will never disappoint you - you will never regret it, this I promise to you today.

Ever since I first heard his song of love and compassion sung to my heart of hearts, this love has grown to a rhapsody in C major for him, the son of God - a song of jubilation.....one that cannot be drowned out by the sounds of the world anymore. The music just keeps growing inside my heart....I can't stop singing love songs to him - and I hear him singing them back to me.

One day we will be together - until that day, I will keep singing his love song to the world.....that who ever sees me, will see him......and praise God. But in it all I am respecting the free will of those that I encounter.

Praying for y'all today - may God shine his face upon you and give you rest. This I pray in the powerful name of Christ

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment