Writing for Christ - letting him use all of me for his Glory
Monday, September 23, 2013
I am simply blown away.....
Those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles
who knows, but that you have come to your royal position for a time such as this.
I am so deeply in love with Christ, with him, who was in the beginning of creation - today I was facing some issues (nothing major), but I had to go through paperwork and y'all know, how much I hate that type of thing, and again, my filing sucks greatly.....and normally I would have gotten all agitated, impatient and whatever else......today though, I simply told him, that he absolutely had to help me with this, that I needed his eyes to find the documents I needed - and immediately I felt his presence, and I became all peaceful, knowing, that in his strength I can stay calm and focused, until the task is done. I felt incredibly comforted and loved - I knew it: he is my eternal lover and we are living the greatest love of all.
Can you believe that, and not think, that I am absolutely loosing it??? I hope you can - for I am not at all loosing it, God has just renewed my mind - he has literally done a brain transplant - for I am not at all loosing my peace - I am so calm and peaceful inside, no matter, what happens all around me, but at the same time, I am more focused than ever and at all times I feel the love of my life walking alongside me. This truly is heaven.
He has lifted me up, from glory to glory and has made me fully new. I know this might sound crazy, but it is the absolute truth. And was I am writing this, I can't shake the feeling, that I won't be blogging that much longer.....that this passion of mine will lead me into yet a deeper commitment to doing his will - whatever that may be. I don't know, when I will stop blogging, this may actually be the last blog - it feels as if I have arrived at the point, where he wanted me to be, and now we embark on another adventure together......
Maybe this blog will be a means to give you an update on my life with Christ (first it was getting to know him, learning to trust him fully with all my heart, then learning to do his will, no matter what, and now, learning to receive all he has for me) - now In his time he makes all things beautiful Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you!!!5 I found him, realizing that he was here all along, and that he is here to stay, I can't wait to see, what he has planned for me in the future.
I do know, that I will forever be surrendered to his guidance - I don't think I have ever in my life been so fulfilled, so full of purpose and at the same time so completely free to be me, just me, the way I was created to be. God has surely blown me away, with this amazing gift of his eternal love, that he has given me - I never ever thought that this could be reality, but it sure is reality, and I get to live it.
Trust, me, my friends, I am absolutely fine - I have never been more alert and more awake - #godissooogood :) - it seems as if harvest time has finally come.
This girl is the happiest girl in the whole wide world - mainly, because Christ loves me, just as much as I love him, and we forever will be one, no doubt about that anymore......and together we will glorify God forever.
The wisdom and the knowledge he has bestowed upon me over the last years, have proven to be of paramount value - the veil has been torn away, and I found heaven here on earth. Wow, I am more than speechless......completely without words, but my prayer for you today is, that you would trust him with all your hearts, and that even, when everything starts happening backwards to you, and you think, if anybody ever finds out, what Christ would ask you to do, they would absolutely think you flew off the handle of life as it's known by the world around you, before or while this transformation takes hold of you, I challenge you: keep going, keep trusting, he is doing a marvellous thing in and through you.
Trust him, with your heart, you will never ever regret it - that is my promise to you tonight.
Be blessed and I hug you tight, as this might be it for quite a while.......but maybe not, maybe I get to hang out with you for another while - I don't know, but please don't be surprised, if I am not in touch for a while....... - I gotta soak this all in and just be with the one I love, and enjoy his presence to the fullest.
Stand tall in Christ, my friends - receive his blessings - your soul will never be lonesome and or shrivelled up - Christ is with you, wherever you go. And he wants to be your eternal love as well.
Bye for now - be blessed,
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment