Saturday, September 7, 2013

So blessed and so excited :)

Those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles
who knows, but that you have come to your royal position for a time such as this.

Yesterday was an amazing day my friends, first I went to the fair here in town with my daughter's grade and in the evening we had the 'Back 2 School' BBQ - with an unveiling of the new Library - wow, I was speechless - it's so beautiful - I love the open concept, I love the bright colours - I love all of it :) - the expansion of the school is coming along nicely...... - you can feel the hand of God in all of it - they're even ahead schedule - WOW!!! When you are working in the kingdom of God, that's just what might happen to you...... - do it, it will  be worth it.

I met the teachers of both my children in their classrooms, and that was a huge blessing in itself - but the best is: I get to go to camp with my son's grade this month - yes, finally at this point in my life I get to experience camp for the very first time - for I didn't grow up in Canada, and the concept of camp was not known in Europe - I am so excited :) - I will be packing sleeping bags for the two of us.....and  it'll be amazing......plus I get to go with my best parent friends as chaperons - if you don't call this divinely orchestrated, then I honestly don't know, what is...... #godissooogood!!!

Sometimes it feels as if I am in heaven permanently now - somehow this reminds me of something that I wrote in  my previous blogs, that God promised me, that I won't have to die, to be in heaven with him. Mind you, there are still struggles along the way, and my life still has valleys, but today I know, that I there is a purpose and a gift in it for me, plus I know that the view will be so much more amazing on the next plateau or mountaintop......only to have to go through another valley again.....but literally only to experience yet another, even better and higher plateau/mountaintop.

Life is great, especially since I gave the reins over to the one, who knows, how to navigate me best through this thing called life, #thankyoujesus - now I am helping to build his kingdom here on earth - what a huge blessing - #soexcited.

I love you and I wish you the most amazing weekend yet -
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment